Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

having my family home


Today has been a day that rarely comes anymore.
All three kids sat around the table tonight. Dad was there too.
We prayed together and broke bread...it was a rare moment....all of us in the same place eating, laughing, talking, sharing together. I remembered in my heart the family we visited today. Thankful we could share love with them. Simply being the hands of Jesus. Being practical..living out the scriptures that we feed upon everyday! Really blessed that my three big kids walked with me today.

So funny, if I knew these days really would be rare...would I have cherished them more? Not sure, probably not.

I am thankful to have a heart that longs for more of God in my life. I know with more of God in me, I will see these rare moments more.

Praying for less of me and more of God. John 3:30

Thank you Lord for today. So many things to thank you for. Mostly thankful for the laughter I heard today in my big kids.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful photo! Love this post! Love you my sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of laughter and the breaking of bread with loved ones. :)

    ReplyDelete