Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Being transformed


Sin is anything that puts my-self on the chair that sits in the middle of my heart.
Thinking today about that chair in the middle of my heart. My desire is that God sits there ALL the time. But, sad to say, that isn't true. I am constantly trying to put my-self there. I don't belong there, after all, God created me. I am HIS, I belong to HIM. The more I allow my-self to be transformed into the image of Christ, I, will stay off that chair. Only God can sit there!

Through the working of the Holy Spirit in me, I am given the power to say no to self and Yes to God being the Lord of my life.

1 Corinthians 3:18 says, ' And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His likeness with an ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Taking my-self off the chair in my heart and letting God's Spirit transform me today.

I like sitting on the floor anyway. God can have my seat today. I will sit next to His feet and hear Him whisper amazing things to me.

Being transformed ~


4 comments:

  1. Sitting at God's feet is the best. You wrote it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! what a wonderful reminder. Thanks! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful description of being transformed. Thanks Mama #neededthis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete